We always forgot to monitor the growth of a toddler and not major the different kinds of improvements that they need. But it is very important that we monitor the development of the newborn from the very beginning. Many times we ignore the extraordinary behavior of the baby. Which later becomes a big problem in front of us when it comes to the child. There is some general information to take care of your little one.
What kind of improvement a toddler must have?
Children reach milestones in how they play, examine, communicate, behave, and pass (like crawling, on foot, or jumping). During the second year, toddlers are transferring around greater, and are aware of themselves and their environment.
Developmental milestones are things maximum kids can do by using a certain age. Their choice to explore new gadgets is also growing. Infants additionally must be able to understand the names of familiar human beings and objects, form easy terms and sentences, and observe easy commands and directions.
Skills along with taking a primary step, smiling for the primary time, and waving “bye-bye” are referred to as developmental milestones. For the duration of this degree, babies will display greater independence, begin to reveal defiant behavior, recognize themselves in images or reflect, and imitate the behavior of others, especially adults and older youngsters.
Tips for toddlers
- Make and follow a daily routine.
- Try daily to teach and read something with your children to develop cognitive thinking.
- Ask your baby to find objects.
- Ask her to find the names of the body parts.
- Give your child things to put into containers and take out.
- Give your toddler things to stack up.
- Play matching games with your toddler, like shape sorting and simple puzzles.
- Use every opportunity to engage in a conversation, including when feeding or bathing, or when working near him.
- Turn simple questions into games. This will encourage more curiosity to answer them.
Always aware of child safety
Toddlers are very naughty because they experience new things which are new and wonder for them. At this age, your child is moving around more, and he will come across more dangers as well. Dangerous situations can happen quickly, so keep a close eye on your child. Here are a few tips to help keep your growing toddler safe:
- Do not leave your child alone.
- Store any sharp and dangerous things in a safe place out of his reach.
- Don’t leave your toddler near or around bathtubs, pools, ponds, lakes, whirlpools, or the ocean without someone watching her.
- Make a safety shield for your child to keep their distance from medicines, household cleaners, and poisons.
- Don’t leave your toddler alone in any vehicle, even for a few moments.
- Ensure that every electric item, plug, and switch is out of the toddler’s reach.
- Block stairs and grills with the fence.
- Try toddlers don,t reach the kitchen area and kitchen appliances.
What are the best toys for toddlers’ development(1 to 2-year baby child)?
- brightly colored balls
- blocks, stacking, and nesting toys
- fat crayons or markers
- age-appropriate animal or people figures and dolls
- toy cars and trains
- shape sorters, peg boards
- simple puzzles
- push, pull, and riding toys